Interested in starting a charter school in Georgia?
This workshop is designed to help communities and individuals understand the scope and the rigors of the charter petitioning process. CharterDevelopment 101 will be offered monthly from, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm, at 600 W. Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309, in 12th floor training room.
- The charter landscape in Georgia
- Developing your founding board
- The intent of the charter law in Georgia
- Educational innovation
- Developing a mission statement
- Community engagement and support
- GaDOE Guidelines
- Next Steps — establishing a timeline
- Q & A
Workshop fee for the training is $75.00 per participant. Discounts are available for groups of 3 or more. Please contact Elisa A. Falco, at firstname.lastname@example.org or(404) 550-9401, if you would like to participate as a group. To hold your space, payment is required prior to the workshop date. To register for Charter Development 101, please click on the following link: